Friday, August 19, 2011

SOME DAY I'LL BE LIVING IN A BIG OLD CITY

TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR!!!!!


So I spent my Friday night attending Miss. Swift's concert and it was fricken amazing! It was definitely money well spent for me! :D Her outfit changes were so beautiful as well and it was a sold out show! I have never been to a concert that was sold out and full eveer! Her stage pieces were incredible and very creative along with it shows how talented she is not only musically but also production wise as well. She is just so lovely, grateful, sweet, beautiful and unbelievably thankful! She is definitely a role model for young girls to look up to because she is so optimistic and wise in her thoughts. Best Day of My Life Eveeer! I don't know anything that could beat a Friday night like this?! I got photos also so I shall add them below!







Enjoy and Goodnight Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3