Monday, June 25, 2012

you stole my attention from the sky

Good Evening Beautiful's! 

Today was like a fabulous day for some reason for a Monday! Of course everyone at work was dressed up all summery, which was cool! I love summer and how it's pretty well July here in a few days! Insane, I swear this year has gone by so fast for me, so fast. It has definitely gone by faster than previous years. 

It was nice and sunny when I left for work this morning then when I came home it was cloudy and gray out, but I made it just in time home when it started to sprinkle. Oh and good things happened today as well as sad goodbyes. The only down fall of today is waking up sick, with a stuffy nose which was runny and now is constant sneezing. Definitely is from the change of work hours from mornings to late nights and having a messed up sleep schedule... but hot tea is up on the menu at the moment to help. A regular back to routine sleep pattern. Well that's all for that talk. Here is another outfit look for you guys as to what my summery look was today at work! I hope you enjoy! :D





Romper : Garage
Cardigan : Costa Blanca
Shoes : Aldo (seen before in a previous look)
Earrings : Forever21


Signed, Joe

11 comments:

  1. I love the floral print on your romper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has flowwwwwwwwn by... Again! Love your playsuit, such a fabulous print on you!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!!

    XX
    http://hazydestination.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic !

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That romper is SO fantastic... and I love your earrings as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice playsuit!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    New outfit on my blog, check it out here and let me know your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and nice daily outfit ;)

    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sytle and your blog is faaantastic! Want to follow each other? Let me know..

    Beauty Asylum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the earrings!

    Awesome blog


    Xx

    http://brightandbrunette.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that dress! So cool. :)

    minna-karoliina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3