Monday, May 28, 2012

Nail Shapes

Good Morning!


I was thinking about this tonight but also have been seeing it around on celebrities and I have seen some girls at work with the pointy-roundish nail shape and think it's cool! My nails are the good old square shape, but I have been thinking and liking a change in the nail shape department. I really want to change my nail shape to a new shape style that I haven't had before. I just want to do something different and I also think it gives you more room to do designs on your nails compared to the square shape. Here are some examples of nail shapes a.) pointy stiletto nail b.) short and sweet c.) squoval these are the more fancier names and the shape seen on a lot of different celebrities, depending on personality. Another cool thing that I was finding will looking up nail shapes was how your nail shape can tell your personality and I never even was aware of that aspect. I heard of other things to tell your personality but for nails was my first time and thought it was very interesting. 


For the general over view of nail shapes you can select are: 1. oval 2. square 3. pointed 4. squoval 5. round . 




  



These nail examples are the ones that grab my attention that I would like to change my shape to. I have had squared and squoval nails for such a long time, so I think it would be neat for a change to do something out of the ordinary. 


Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3