Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YOU ARE NOW WATCHING THE THRONE

VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW 2011! ;)



Good Late Evening Lovelies!!

So tonight was the Victoria Secret Fashion Show! It was amazing this year that's for sure! The artist they picked to sing at the show were top of the line awesome choices in my opinion that is. =) I just wanted to do this post and post up my favorite outfits from the show tonight. Enjoy and let me know your favorite in the comments! ;) 

Have a great rest of the night, 
- xo. pixie dust kisses























Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3