Monday, July 23, 2012

swedish berries - monday

Hello Monday Evening!



First off, did you guys watch The Bachelorette yesterday?? I did and omg... Jef!!! (i think my exclamation marks explain it all in that he was my favorite from day one, the very beginning!) On to today's post..

So I decided from last week that I wanted to make this week all about getting to know me the blogger behind this blog. I have come across different questions and thought I would answer those to get to know me better. I know some are short, long and in between but that will give some variety. For today's post I decided to do a small questionnaire for you guys. I thought starting off with something light will be a great way to start off a Monday. Here I go.. and this was taken from Kate.


FIVE SIMPLE QUESTIONS


Hometown : Alberta, Canada

Current location : Alberta Canada

1. Tell me your ideal morning?
Sleeping in until 9 or 10 am. Then getting up having breakfast, relax and just chilling out doing whatever i want and have an adventure. You know those ones where you don't plan anything and great things happen. The weather is just perfect, not too cold and not too hot. 

2. Why are you living in your "current location"?
I was born and raised here, went to school here and everything. Also my family is here and I don't have a reason to move at the moment to be honest. 

3. Without ________ there is no _______ (fill in the blanks)
Without suffering there is no compassion

4. What is the most admirable human characteristic?
empathy

5. Describe the last thing you ate in three words?
lemon chicken, yum!


Signed, Joe

2 comments:

  1. I love the bachelorette!! Btw I really like your blog layout, it is so pretty! :)

    p.s. feel free to check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to read a little bit more about the girls behind the blogs... Coincidently, I even had the same thing for dinner yesterday: lemon chicken! So delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3