Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters

Hello and Yaaaay Friday!!!

I am so glad it is Friday, without a doubt!! Plus to top it all off, I got to get off work at 12pm today, so that was even  more fantastic! I finally replied back to everyone that left me a comment for the month of August. I know it took me a long time to reply back, but I have just been busy with work for the month of August. I have had a lot of new stuff going on its hard to balance everything and then trying to blog when stressed out. I am sorry for the lack of blogging for last month. I know I haven't even begun to really write anything this month really either, but I am trying to figure it all out so bare with me. I am not only behind in my blog but also altogether in general. It may take some time, however I will really try to post but I definitely am not going to say it will be regularly.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for your continuous support and viewing my blog and leaving me comments I truly appreciate them!! :D

Photobucket

Dear Nancy, Steph, Sarah, Nicole, Thank you so much for having my back and understanding where I am coming from and helping me out any way you can possible at work! I love you guys and I truly am grateful and appreciative of all your help helping me when I am trying to complete everything myself without help. You guys are the best!!! Dear Cristina, It seems foreveeeeer since we last hung out, so I must see your pretty face soon in person before it gets super freezing chilly cold out!! Dear Anatasia, I am glad to see you tomorrow for my hair cut with you! It has been so looooong, however secretly I don't want to cut it but I know I have too. Dear Nicole, Yaaay for going to see a movie together for another Friday!! Dear Work, I swear I am working even harder than I have ever like 300% harder. Yeah I give a 110% but when its now all me doing it by myself its kind of hard to balance everything and get in a routine well trying to figure it all out. Please let this month be the last month of trying to be unbalance|behind in a lot of things. Dear Sleep, I really need you badly, because I have been getting headaches lately this week and I never, never get headaches. Dear Pajama pants, you are so comfy to be lounge around in at home. Dear Saturday, I'm excited to get to sleep in hopefully!! Dear Summer Shows, You are all over this week pretty much and nothing is starting until the last week of September|October but cannot wait for Fall shows to start up!! Dear God, Thanks for pushing me through these stressful times, even though they are tough.



Signed, Joe

3 comments:

  1. When I get home, I immediately have to change into pajama pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize for the lack in blogging...it happens ;). So glad to see a post from you!
    I am praying for you and that things start to cool down a little bit!
    I'm so glad you got to get off a little bit earlier at work...that is always so awesoem!
    you have a great rest of your day!!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous post..I really really loved the idea of sharing your week in the form of Friday Letters:-))

    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3