Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Current 'Heart Set On' / June 2013

Hello Daisy Blossom's! 

I currently was browsing this week some items and checking out whats new online for certain things. I came across these lovely things that I am currently crushing on a bunch! I know I haven't done a post in regards to this in a long while so I thought I'd do one right now! 

I know it's been a long break from all the May posts, but I just wanted to give a breather space for having blogged everyday in May. I am back and wanted to start with this for my first post in June. Enjoy!



1. Michael Kors Large Selma Top Zip Satchel (Pearl Gray is to die for!! I want this super badly!)

2. Nikon 1 J3 in Beige (I am in complete camera love with this color and I a need a new smaller camera because my canon isn't that great that is a point & shoot, but oh boy this nikon is beautiful!) p.s. - i am a nikon lover; my dslr is a nikon. 

3. Michael Kors Large Fulton Pebbled Crossbody (I think this is a cute little small crossbody bag to have when there isn't a whole lot you need to carry around with you! Perfect for rides and things like that!) 

Have a lovely Wednesday! =) 


Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3