Monday, June 17, 2013

Drumheller Photo Diary

Hello Daisy Blossom's!

I finally am getting around to posting my photo diary of my trip to Drumheller,  Alberta. I went there back in May and was meaning to post it, but I thought it would be overwhelming with all the posts from everyday in May. Today is finally the day to post it up, so there will be two parts I believe, maybe three but definitely for sure two. I will post part 2 I am thinking on Wednesday to give a little breather. Anyways, without further ado here we go.. enjoy & have a beautiful Monday! ;) This first part is all of the museum and I have been here before but when I was very young. As you're older things look different or have changed, so it was nice going back to see what it is like now that I am older. :) 


















































Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3