Thursday, June 20, 2013

Drumheller Photo Diary Part 2

Hello Daisy Blossom's!

I am back on here this morning for part two. This second part is all about reptiles and then the hoodoos as well as the suspension bridge that was  used for miners back in the day. The first three photos are from up inside a dinosaur I climbed and you could see the view of the town. The clock was outside near near the dinosaur at a small little water fountain. It wasn't really sunny when we went down there, it rained the night we got there and the second day we saw all these things it was still chilly with sprinkles of rain. I love the colored frogs. The bridge well not my favorite those ones that swing and can move. I have always been afraid of those type ever since I was a little kid. Enjoy and have a beautiful Thursday! 








































Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3