Thursday, April 15, 2010

OPI > DIM SUM PLUM!



Dim Sum Plum, the color is a very gorgeous deep plum. I have woren it and I like it! I also purchased Modern-girl which I have yet to try out. Modern-girl is an orange color which I thought would be fun for the summer, however that wasn't the orange color I was looking for. But when I tried it on it my mom liked it and also it was buy two OPI get one free so I got those two colors and let my mom get a color since the other colors I was interested in were not at the store. I definitely recommend trying out the Dim Sum Plum for a nail color!

Have a wonderful night! =)

signed, BRIGHTLIGHTS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3