Saturday, April 3, 2010

OPI



So I went to check out some nail polishes yesterday (march.10.10) and was very curious in 'you don't know jacques' & 'pearl of wisdom'. However, for me those colors are nice but not for me, not with my skin tone it just doesn't suit me. I definitely would recommend 'you don't know jacques' its such a pretty color if it was for others who like a chaocoal grey. I did find a nail polish to my liking and its subtle not to flashy and I like that. I like bright colors however, some colors just don't work for me. Anyway I ended up purchasing 'significant other'.

signed, BRIGHTLIGHTS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3