Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update! :D


Hello Gorgeous Lovelies!
So I was bored a little with the layout I had and plus the blog post titles you could never see the whole title. =( Don't get me wrong I liked the color but it just wasn't my perfect selection that I wanted. I finally came across the perfect selection and couldn't help but change my blog but right away! I hope you like the new and improved change because I do! Everything works, every category separate pages work, so don't worry about not be able to view talk boosters or quotes etc. What else? I think that is pretty much it ... I just can't wait until friday comes around to go see a movie with a friend! :D But until tomorrow, goodnight! :D
signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3