Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mermaid's Tears



Hello Beautiful Lovelies!
I am sorry for the lack of updates just seems like forever and I am sorry for that along with not posting up things that I need to on time. I've just been so busy with work and not having energy to do things but I finally managed today to get a post up! As soon I got into my room I started organizing and cleaning, so I was like I have to get a post up today right now!
So I saw the new OPI Pirates of the Carribean nail collection in the new MAY edition of ELLE magazine. I have been looking for a nice summer green and I just couldn't find one I liked until yesterday. So I stopped after work as I was on my way out and purchased the Mermaid's Tears polish which I really love the color.

I will be back later tonight or tomorrow for another post of some other put off stuff I haven't posted up but needed to.
See you soon!
signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3