Monday, May 9, 2011

Do it do it do it do it now say it say it say it say it now


Hello Hello Beauitful Lovelies!!

How has your day been? Mine, was interesting but well. So, after work I went to browse through a couple of stores before heading home and remembered I needed a new body butter because the one I am currently using is just about finished. The one I am just finishing up is from Fruits & Passions. I wanted to try there body butter out and I don't know I think I like The Body Shop waaay more! So I ended up getting this new duo two in one comb body butter! I bought 2 which I wasn't going to but there was a deal and so I got the second one for $8, so why not! I gave the other one to my mom! <3 The choice I went with was .. Floral Acai. One side of the container is for normal skin areas and the other for dry skin areas and I thought that was cool but I kind of also wanted the Floral Acai just for dry skin but that's okay! There was also other kinds I believe like Sweet Pea, Coconut and I believe another one which I don't remember exactly but it definitely is a great deal! Buy 1 get the second 50% off or Buy 2 get 1 free Buy 3 .. and so forth free. I think it's worth it because just for one is usually about $22. I hope you lovelies have a wonderful night.

signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3