Monday, May 9, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes for Summer!!


Hello Beautiful Lovelies!
So I was on a mission a month ago to get actual shoes for summer not dressy shoes like boots and stuff because last summer that is all I had and no cool shoes to wear that were summery. So I ended up getting 3 different pairs of shoes that month. However, one is a heel because I have wanted a red heel for so long and could never find the perfect red that wasn't shiny but matte. I did manage to come across it while not even looking for that specifically. Don't you just love when that happens? But when you really need to find it, you can't at all what so ever! =( I am on my last shoe mission for the summer which is a flat I need one just one since I don't have any at all. I'm not sure if I want an open toed flat or just the normal flat with some sort of detail..? I have had my eye on a pair of flats for a while now but I am just not sure if I should get them or not. I am still on the deciding process of it. :p I hope you enjoyed this post and the one before this and sorry for not having an update for a while here. I will definitely have time tomorrow for an update, so I am hoping to do something quick, but I was more so thinking OFOTD [Outfit of the Day] look but we will see.

Grey shoes with white & yellow laces - Keds [But I purchased mine from Stoneridge] I am sure you can find these shoes anywhere, because they are pretty popular.
Navy Blue - TOMS [I purchased from Artizia, which I am not sure if it's in the states or not...?]
Pink & Purple Flip flops - Pink by Victoria Secret
Red heels - Aldo
signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3