Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Taylor Swift & Ocean Blue Feathers


Good Evening Lovelies!




I wanted to a post today since it's been a couple of days now. It's just a super quick post though on some earrings I just purchased yesterday. I thought the color was so beautiful and vibrant that I had to get them. I can't wait to wear them soon! Just to let you know I purchased them from Spring Shoes in case any of you want to get them. There was also white and coral ones too, which I also thought were beautiful.



I also got the newest issue of InStyle and the lovely and beautiful Miss Taylor Swift was on the cover! I just love her, not only is her music incredible but she is just so smart and the things she says is so intriguing. She's just always happy, grateful and always is postive. I just love that about her! I can't wait until she comes here, just a remaining of 78 days left until her concert! :D I will talk to you lovely people soon.



signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3