Monday, May 23, 2011

Toms & No Strings Attached!


Hello Hello Again Lovelies!




So I had already mentioned before how I had purchased some TOMS but the navy blue ones, well I had to exchange them because they didn't fit good to my size. I had to get black since there was no more navy blue in my actual size I needed to exchange it for.. tear, tear. I still really like the navy blue ones and I might just get them but I now have the black ones and have worn them and like them. However, I can't wear these shoes everyday, just like flats. I just thought I would post up the black ones!





I also got No Strings Attached even though I seen it in theatres but I wanted it but I don't really feel the same way I felt when I first watched it. Maybe, it's because what I felt and thought then I don't now but I still think it's a good movie. Speaking of movies another movie I had recently watched in the theatres was Something Borrowed and I loved that movie! I can't wait until it comes out on dvd, so that I can have it to my collection. I definitely, recommend seeing that movie, although I have heard from many to read the book first, which I had the book from a long time ago as a gift and never got around to reading it but it's on my to do list. And I guess Something Blue the second part to Something Borrowed is also being produced into a movie, so that's interesting. Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely evening and talk to you soon.







signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3