Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Current 'Heart Set On'


Hii Lovelies!! :D

So I wanted to do my current wish list wants at the moment! I know I had more but I am just tired and I don't remember all of them but these are the I HAVE to, GOT to, ain't no ways around it. I went to check out of these today and I love them all!! Burberry Body & Vera Wang LoveStruck are amazing, amazing, amazing. Those are two must have perfumes to have in my fall collection! The purse I love the color in person, it's so vibrant and perfect brown. Perfect just like a cupcake! Anyways, I know this is a great post but I haven't put up anything in awhile, so I thought I should do this. I hope to talk to you lovelies sooner than later and sorry for such a quick/short post.







Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3