Sunday, December 4, 2011

Slanted Stripe Colored Nails

Good Late Evening Lovelies,

So I am back with another post and yes it's another nail design post. I had done this back either in September or October one of the two but I choose the slanted strip design because I was bored. I was bored with doing the cheetah/leopard look but changing the colors and so I decided upon this look because it was different and something I had never done to my nails yet. People at work liked it and I liked it too. I did only do that design the one time but I'll possibly try it again in the near future with different background colors. I just thought I would do this post and to show something different than what I have shown you guys with past nail designs and colors. I hope this design is something you are wanting to try and hopefully it's fun along with different! 

- xo. pixie dust kisses









Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3