Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Hi Lovelies,


Yesterday night I went and watched the movie Breaking Dawn Part 1. I had been waiting to see this movie for the longest time because the trailer looked so good! I liked it.. I know there's no loved it in that sentence but it's because I found the movie to be really intense. I don't know how to put this movie into the words of 'I LOVED IT'. Why I say this, well because with everything happening it's just mind blowing intense. It was that good! =) However, I did find the beginning a bit weird, different from other producers who have made the past twilight films. I felt in the middle-ish maybe is when all the intense stuff began to happen or maybe even a bit before. It really makes me want to start reading the books because I have liked the movies, however books are usually full with detailed information that a movie isn't. I have the series of books because I had to have them but I just haven't gotten around to reading them, which I am sure is a shame to not have read them yet! Along with that I heard a lot people say they have read the book and really liked the book. Reading the series of books is definitely a goal of mine, somehow in this insane work schedule that I have as of this past month until January. I know my review probably doesn't explain much or make much sense but I just say go see the movie. I would definitely go see the movie again or more than once if someone asked me who hasn't seen it! Those of you who have seen the movie, what were you thoughts?










Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3