Monday, December 19, 2011

Pizza Casserole!


Hello Beautiful Lovelies!!

So I just wanted to do a quick post about what I had made for supper tonight for my family and the little dessert of cookies. It was sugar cookies for dessert and pizza casserole! Both delicious but the casserole was amazing; I am definitely going to cook up that recipe again, it was that good. I found the recipe on pinterest, so I cannot take credit and say I got it from a family member because I didn't. Anyways.. I will leave you with the photos + the recipe.




Pizza Casserole

- 1 bag egg noodle
- 1 extra large can of ragu sauce (or any tomato sauce) [I used ]
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella [I just brought the already shredded cheese in the bag]
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 package pepperonis

prix dish

Step 1
- brown meat & drain
Step 2
- boil noodles until soft & drain
Step 3
- preheat oven to 350

-> thin layer of tomato sauce on bottom
-> half of the noodles + meat
-> half meat
-> half sauce
-> rest of noodles
-> half cheese
-> rest of meat
-> rest of sauce
-> rest of cheese
-> pepperoni to top it all off

- cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes
-remove foil bake for another 15 minutes
- let it cool for 10 or 15 minutes

enjoy!








Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3