Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 11 : A Magic Morning


Good Afternoon Everybody!!


I know this probably should have been posted in the morning, but I was beyond tired from my long haul waking up super early yesterday. Since I was up so super early yesterday my body decided to get up that early again this morning when I didn't need too. My apologies for not having this up or coming back to write my blessings for Day 10 yesterday. Day 10's blessings are up, in case you came to view it yesterday. And that's that, so here is today's task, which will have to be done tomorrow morning.


- When you wake up to the new day, before you do a single thing, say the magic words, thank you.
- From the moment you open your eyes until you've finished getting ready, say the magic words, thank you, in your mind for everything you touch and use.


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 11 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1.  I am truly blessed to have tomorrow off, because I can just relax. =)
2.  I am so happy and grateful for coffee tomorrow with my lovely friend again!! =)
3.  I am truly grateful for a washer and dryer for my clothes, because I don't have to wash it by hand.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the extra 3 hours of sleep I got to have after waking up at 4 am, because I was still really tired.
5. I am so happy and grateful for all the different blogs related to fashion, because I have something to view on a regular basis or spare time. 
6. I am truly blessed to have sidewalks to walk on, because it provides a nice guidance to travel on.
7. I am truly grateful for youtube, because I can so easily look up something I am not sure how to do or just to view things that interest me.
8. I am so happy and grateful for completing my task today at work before I left, because that was my goal and I managed to complete it! 
9. With all my heart, thank you for the lovely shorts that I got today, because I have been looking for shorts for summer when it gets warmer out/hotter! 
10. With all my heart, thank you for all the beautiful lyrics to music that I listen to, because they can provide a feeling inside that I am not able to describe so profoundly.





Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3