Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 18 : The Magical To-Do List


Good Morning, 


It's a sunny, sunny morning, which is always exciting! We are on laa #18 today, so here it is : 


- Create a written list of the most important things or problems you need done or solved. Title your list The Magical To-Do List.
- Choose three of the most important things from your list, and one at a time, imagine that each thing has been done for you.
- Spend at least one minute on each thing, believing it is done, and feeling enormous gratitude in return.




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 18 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have an easy, laid back day at work, because it was just great and calm.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for finding another piece of clothing that will be apart of my summer wardrobe, because I am excited about summer and warmth!!
3.  I am truly grateful for music, music, music, because it's so amazing when awesome songs are found that never heard of before.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the strength instilled, because sometimes it may not seem okay to break down but may be necessary too in order to make one stronger. 
5. I am so happy and grateful for my cousin having her second child, because now I am not the only one with an april birthday in the family. =)
6. I am truly grateful for being able to get another task off my to-do list crossed off, because it was needed to be done and plus equals one less thing.
7. I am truly blessed to have all the food that I did, especially the yummy fruit(strawberries + banana's), because the sweetness was so good and just the right amount.
8. I am truly blessed to have an ipod for music, because I don't know what I would do without music sometimes. It's so convenient to bring everywhere or any where. 
9. I am truly grateful for the comfy clothes that I was wearing, because it's always nice to feel warm plus comfy. 
10. With all my heart, thank you for giving my cousin a healthy baby boy, because that is always a treasure in it's self. 






Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3