Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21 : Magnificent Outcomes


Hello Saturday Earlier Morning! Well it's only just started to be Saturday morning 4 minutes ago. I wanted to come on to post today's task, because I will be out of town until Sunday. Here it is :


- At the beginning of the day, choose three things or situations that are important to you where you want Magnificent Outcomes.
- List your three things, and write each one as though you are writing after it has happened: Thank you for the magnificent outcome to ____________!
- As you go through your day, choose three unexpected events that come up in your day where you can be grateful for a magnificent outcome. Each time, close your eyes and mentally say and feel: Thank you for the magnificent outcome to _____________!




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 21 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have conversations, because I really love having conversations. 
2.  I am so happy and grateful for flowers, because they're one of the many beauties in life.
3.  I am truly grateful for all the juicy and delicious fruit, because it's so good!
4. With all my heart, thank you for the people who create greeting cards, because they are a simple gesture that can turn someones day around or mean so much when you wouldn't really expect it too.
5. I am truly blessed for the understanding within myself as to certain things that never made any sense in my mind whether logical or not, because it has made me realize many many things about myself now in this present moment/year that I never fully realized or never allowed myself to fully be capable of understanding to it's full potential.
6. I am truly grateful for the people who produce the food, because without them I wouldn't have food to eat. 
7. I am so happy and grateful for all the talented designers in the world, because without them there wouldn't be a such thing as fashion.
8. I am truly blessed for the clouds in the sky, because when flying in an airplane they are unbelievably beautiful. 
9. I am so happy and grateful for all the extraordinary possibilities that lay before me that is unknown to myself but that they is great experiences and potential to grow as a person.
10. With all my heart, thank you for those who write novels, because without them I wouldn't have books to read.



Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3