Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 22 : Before Your Very Eyes


Hello Gorgeous Beautifully Warm Sunday!!!! 


It's the twenty-seconded day and we are almost done, just five days left to go! Here it is : 


- At the start of the day, take your Top Ten Desire List that you created.
- Read through each sentence and desire on your list, and and for one minute imagine or visualize that you have received your desire. Feel as much gratitude as you can.
- Carry your desire list with you today in your pocket. On at least two occasions in the day, take out your list, read through it, and feel as much gratitude as you can.




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 22 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have all the food that I did and will continue to have for the rest of today, because I don't need to worry about if or when I'll have food.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for the beautiful, beautiful weather that we got today, because it feels like summer! 
3.  I am truly grateful for going to see my grandpa again this weekend, because I got to also see two cousins that I never see and the one with her kids which I have never met before. 
4. With all my heart, thank you for  pen and paper, because without those tools I wouldn't know how to write or none the less have a place to write. 
5. I am truly grateful for shampoo to wash my hair, because I am able to have clean hair.
6. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to visit my grandpa again, twice in one week, because I wasn't sure what I was doing.
7. I am so happy and grateful for the chance to have a little extra money, because I got asked to come into work on monday night. 
8. I am truly grateful for water, because it has so many essential needs that it is used for.
9. With all my heart, thank you for doors on houses, bathrooms, bedrooms etc, because it makes it feel safe but also to keep peace to relax on own.
10. I am truly grateful for sunglasses, because they help with the bright sun but also they have such awesome designs, shapes and colors to go with different outfits each day.







Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3