Monday, December 10, 2012

Festive Christmas Trees

Good Morning Monday!

It's December 10th today already! Wow, time is flying! I came on here this morning to share some photos of different decorated Christmas trees. I went to a Christmas Tree festival last Saturday and there was a lot of nice trees and also activities for the little ones to do. For example photo with Santa, Trim a tree (decorate your own mini tree), write Santa a letter and then little spots to buy stuff, along with a secret shop for kids only to go in and buy some stuff. It was good and I am glad I went because the day before I was like I don't want to go most likely. Definitely worth going to check out and not be inside. 

Here are the trees! I hope this brightens your Monday morning with a little Christmas flare. :D 


























Signed, Joe

4 comments:

  1. lovely post and trees! I love the feeling the christmas atmosphere :)

    new post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2012/12/sunday-in-st-moritz.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at all the pretty trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many wonderful trees!

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3