Wednesday, May 8, 2013

do what you want.


Oh oops-y... heys super late blog post  Wednesday! 
Yikes, but just in the nip of time?!

Day 8 [A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.]

My piece of advice for YOU beautiful people is this.. DO WHAT YOU WANT. I think that is an important aspect in life. I understand people can tell you what they want you to do and what their advice is to the point you can choose to follow it through or ignore it. You can simply take it in careful or simply just listen and do what you think is best for you. Life isn't about pleasing everybody because ... 

I think you have to do what's best for you and go with your gut, instinct or what you feel is best for you. Yes, there will be people who support you, there will people who don't support you and maybe some in between but ultimately, it's your life, your choices and you have to live with whatever you choose. I believe and think you should do what is best for you even if someone will be upset with you. I get it, it's not that easy some times as 1, 2, 3 because I know I kind of was going through that before and sort of am but I figured it out for the most part in the end. I feel if you do what you feel in your heart, without questioning everything from everyone else I think you will make the best decision for you. Don't get me wrong be open-minded, listen as well as take into consideration other peoples thoughts and opinions but do what's best for you. Yes, some times that means losing people along the way or going it alone, which I know can suck but in the end it will be worth it for the very thing you want in your life. Also, people will pressure you of course for certain things or why you are doing certain things and don't understand it, but some times in life the things you want aren't for other people to understand if they aren't supportive of you. And not everybody travels the same journey, everybody goes on a different path, so if it is taking you longer than some one else you know don't beat yourself up about it. You are just making yourself stressed out and maybe causing yourself anxiety etc. You don't need that, everything in life happens for a reason and at a certain time in life. You may have to struggle through a ton of obstacles compared to the next person but their is a reason and some thing even better waiting for you that you don't see. There are special moments in life and if you really want the things you say you want you will do it no matter what anybody tells you or says. "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful." You will make the effort, the time and go out of your way. You have to do things for you also, especially if you are the one who is always giving, helping and doing things for other people.Don't get me wrong those things are great deeds, but there comes a point when you have to do you and make your dreams come true. If anything I think you should be happy. I want you to be happy. I want you to be successful. I want you to be ambitious. I want you to be you.I want you to do what you want to do. I want you to have the life you want to live for you. 

This is my quick and short piece of advice. I hope it helped in some way. :) If you wanted to get further into this topic or had any questions leave them below or want to send a message just send me a quick email here. I will see you tomorrow for day 9! 

hasta luego. 









Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3