Thursday, May 9, 2013

A moment from today!

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!! & Hii!! :) 

Day 9 [A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)]



My moment is the arrival of my phone case I had ordered!! Yaaay!! I wanted a new case for my phone so I designed my own with my photos on casetagram. I heard about casetagram from sincerey, jules photo a little not so little while back. I had been browsing different sites and such online before I knew of casetagram. I thought this was a cool idea just like the stickygram magnets are a cool idea also! I have ordered the magnets as well from stickygram as a gift for somebody. I have yet to try out the polaroid site Origrami next. The site for the phone case to design is for iphone 4/4s, 5 as well they include samsung galaxy s4 also the other samsung versions before the 4 as well. So for those who have a galaxy phone you are not left behind in the woods! Yipeee!!! :) To design your own case click here and also you can buy ones with designs already as well if you don't want to bother designing with your photos. I think it's fun and you will have a super original case with photos you took, so why not?! It has all my favorite people on my case plus food and other little cute things. I think I will probably design another one in the near future or so but I think this should hold me out for a few months now! This is my 3rd case I have gotten for my phone since I got my phone when it first came out, the day of.

I hope you enjoyed today's cool post?! :) Let me know if you think it's something cool to you or not. :) 














Signed, Joe

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so personalized. You can carry pictures with you all the time.


    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3