Friday, May 10, 2013

I swear I double checked the door..

Friday finally you're here and so am I! 
Thank goodness!!  

Day 10 [ Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.] 

I know I have mentioned an embarrassing moment on this blog already in a past post here, but a new moment that I haven't yet mentioned would have to be this.. even more embarrassing then the one above.. ?! 

I was at work one day a while while back and I had to go to the washroom, okay. There is one washroom but also another one however there is always stuff in the other one. Mostly it doesn't really get used, more so gets used as storage, convenient right? Also, there is only all girls that work together where I work. Moving on, I go to use the washroom and i lock the door, which I always double check.. OCD. I know, I know! I always think its not locked the first time properly. I am using the bathroom, fine okay whatever and someone comes to the door. You know when you go to open the door but its locked, so obviously someone is in there using it? Yeah well that didn't exactly go that way, instead when she had pushed down on the handle to go use the washroom the door opened and I was just finishing and oh my gosh.. yep. I got walked in on while in the washroom and that was just awkward. I thought the above was embarrassing this topped it over times two. I was like oh my goodness, so embarrassed and what the hell kind of thing do I say or react to that. another than ahh and omg I am mortified. The girl was like I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything but i'm pretty sure you did because you opened the door and yeah... cringing. That is embarrassing number two moment on this blog. I don't know if I will have something top this, but you never know.. 


so see you tomorrow for day 11. 








Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3