Wednesday, June 26, 2013

grateful-thankful

Hello Daisy Blossom's!

Today is something new I am starting for Wednesdays and it's going to be called Grateful-Thankful Wednesdays. I am doing this because a lot of us forget to be thankful for the things we already do have and become thankful for things when it is too late, things happen or things get taken away from us. Every Wednesday this will be my way once a week to say the things I am Grateful-Thankful for.  I am going  to write 10 blessings in my life that I am grateful-thankful for and why I am grateful-thankful for each one. After writing out all ten blessing I will re-read each one and say the words, thank you, thank you, thank you at the end of each sentence. 

Here I go.. 

1. I am so grateful for running water, because a there are a lot of people who don't have the capability to drink fresh clean drinking water. 
2. I am truly grateful for my best friends, because of them I have received so much support, love and advice in so many ways. 
3. With all my heart, thank you universe for all the amazing opportunities that I have been receiving in my life, because it let's me know that amazing things can happen when you believe, have faith and keep trust everything will work out. 
4. I am truly blessed to have the chance to go school in the fall, because it has been a dream of mine ever since I was a little kid to do the program I am interested in.
5. I am truly grateful for the bed I sleep on every night, because I know I have something comfortable to sleep on to get a good nights rest or sick.
6. I am so grateful for having a computer, because it has allowed me the ability to communicate in numerous forms. 
7. With all my heart, thank you for my legs, because without them I wouldn't have the ability to walk everywhere that I do.
8. I am truly blessed to have a friend like Joyce  because she is constantly sending me positive messages, feedback and just overall is always sending out positive vibrations and I love that. 
9. I am so grateful for the love God has filled my heart with, because it allows me to be so happy, positive, full of laughter towards others. 
10. With all my heart, thank you for Cristina, because she has been such a great friend with so much wisdom, help, inspiration, love and is always there for me no matter what. 

Have a beautiful Wednesday! :)


Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3