Wednesday, July 24, 2013

grateful-thankful wednesday

Hello Daisy Blossom's!


                  

So it is Wednesday, technically almost Thursday and I had to get this up for you guys!

1. I am so grateful for generosity of people who help me out without thinking twice, because I know no matter what even if I don't ask for help they will be there. 
2. I am truly blessed to witness and be apart of some people's amazing life, because the influence of good vibes, good people allows you to attract awesome experiences along with bountiful amounts of love. 
3. I am truly grateful for my mom, because she has listened to a lot of my stories lately and given me advice even if it's not related to me. 
4. With all my heart, thank you for the beauty of friendships, because they mean a lot to me. 
5. I am truly blessed for the numerous amounts of experiences and quality time I have been trying to make happen before I leave, because I know there is little time left. 
6. I am truly grateful for food, because food eats at my heart especially summer time with all the amazing food available to enjoy freely. 
7. I am so grateful for serenity of peace that I have been able to have this past two weeks, because it feels so nice to feel relaxed. 
8. With all my heart, thank you for all the amazing ideas that have come to me or the pickiness of wanting things a certain way, because I know that I am definitely making a great choice decision in regards to what I want to go to school for. 
9. I am truly grateful for all the things that have come into my life and the experiences that are about to happen in the next couple of months, because without being grateful I wouldn't be here now. 
10. With all my heart, thank you for my body truthful, because I can do a number of things with it and for that I am truly grateful. 

This is my Wednesdays gratefulness and I hope you enjoyed! 


Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3