Monday, August 12, 2013

a whole lot of WHOA!

Hello Daisy Blossom's!

I wanted to come on here today to share my fall whoa's that I've seen and like... and who are we kidding want for my closet! I hope you enjoy today's post and have a lovely, happy Monday! :) 



1. Faux Leather and Nylon Bomber Jacket 
2. High Low Striped Heart Tee
3. Aerie Pretty Pajama Pant
4. Marte Frisnes Jewellery Love Disc Bracelet
5. Mowgli Surf Snapback Cap
6. Aerie Printed Loop Scarf 
7. AE NYC Favorite T-Shirt 
8. AE Denim Vested Hoodie
9. Aerie Softest Sleep Racerback Bralette



Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3