Wednesday, September 4, 2013

new york city love

Hey Daisy Blossom's!

Wednesday, September 4th : If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?
from pinterest 

It's the second day of the challenge and this was an easy answer for me. I didn't need to think about it at all, it's an automatic that everybody that knows me, has known about my love for New York city forever and ever. This is what I would do with my three months, indulge in the life, city and culture of New York. I would soak up every little thing and experience everything possible. I would take TONS of photos, enjoy tons of new eatery places, just be apart of the city the way my heart is fully of it since forever and ever from the time I was young. New York has been something inside of me since I was young that I cannot explain when people ask why.. it's just always been there. I treasure it, love it and bright lights.. like my blog name is why I named it bright lights because of New York City. It's just a place where I see big dreams are made of and could come true. NEW YORK has my HEART & LOVE. I know it's pretty short, but it is also pretty simple sweet answer for me, with not a whole lot to really explain. It's something that is inside of my heart forever and doesn't leave. This is how I would spend 3 months of my life if I had the opportunity too! :) 

p.s - I still get to see my love of New York through the blog and eyes of Taza and her family. If you love New York as much as I do, then I would recommend checking out her blog for all love of New York. click here




Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3