Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dandruff? How about giving this product a chance?!



So I wanted to put up a post today since I haven't in a couple of days and decided to talk about this because Winter is coming soon a enough. Some people get dry skin, scalp and some even develop dandruff perhaps in this time of year. Well I thought I would write a review on this product because I had super super super bad dandruff about 2 years or more ago. It was so bad you could see the dandruff on the back of my clothes or even if my hair was up the flakes that fell down on the back of my clothes. I was so paranoid and disgusted along with embarrassed! I guess you could also say panicky as well because I didn't want people to see that, let alone it bothered me so much I had to find away to get rid of it. I had tried a million different things before this was recommended to me. At first I had tried this product and gave up on it right away because I wasn't seeing the results fast enough, so I stopped it because I thought it wasn't working. However, it was the case of me not having enough patience.

After, having stopped it because I gave up on anything working or seeing super fast results I went back to try it and did what the product tells you to do and saw the results. Ever since using this product my scalp and dandruff are gone because before it was so bad as in like winter snowflakes and I hated it so much. I still do use this product even though my dandruff is cleared but I don't use it as recommended the regular way if you are getting rid of dandruff. I use it whenever to make it from coming back or if I feel my scalp is itching. It says to use it once every 1-2 weeks to prevent dandruff from returning. However, I go way longer than that as I said before I do it when I feel my scalp feels itchy or irritated. I definitely recommend this product for those that have tried other products and it isn't working for them. For those using it to treat your dandruff for the first time you should use it 2 times weekly to help get rid of the dandruff for the first 2 to 4 weeks. After, just use it once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent the dandruff from coming back.

What you must do when you have this product
1. Wet your hair first
2. Apply 1 to 2 teaspoons to your scalp
3. Work into a lather
4. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes
5. Rinse thoroughly

As I was writing number 4, I would for sure recommend going the full 5 minutes not just 3 minutes but if your in a rush then it's okay. I feel you get better results doing the 5 minutes and sometimes you scalp will feel itchy even though you have it for that long but I think it's better to go that long. However, if you can't handle it that long than wash it out before the 5 minutes. I purchased this product at my local grocery store the first time I got it then after Shopper's Drug Mart and then recently I had to purchase a new one and I bought it at walmart. There is a walmart across Canada and United States so hopefully will be able to find there if not check your local drug stores/marts. Also, this product helps with Seborrhea as well as Dandruff and kills the fungus that causes the two. This product is an Anti-dandruff shampoo and contains 2% Ketoconazole.

Some other important facts and points I should mention for those wanting to try this product is that
1. Not recommended for children under 12
2. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women

Redness, irritation or burning sensation may occur.
&* As come this details, do not use this product on wounds or damaged skin.

I think this is it for the review hopefully this was a helpful review for those having dandruff problems with their hair. I hope if you try this product, you leave me a comment to let me know if it worked for you like it worked for me!
signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3