Friday, February 25, 2011

We Party, We Live it! that Good Life I'm gettin it




Hey Beautiful Lovelies!

So, I've been wanting to get the lastest issue of marie claire ever since I heard Miley Cyrus was on the cover because I wanted to read the story! However, every time I went to check somewhere for it it wasn't out yet, so today I finally saw it out and so I purchased it along with GQ! GQ was just a random purchase; I didn't know Channing Tatum was going to be on the cover or a story was going to be featured of him in it. I only get GQ every once in a while depending who's on the cover. Anyways.. just wanted to do a quick post since I've been really getting into posting a lot lately this past week or so. I will do another post for you guys tomorrow or maybe even later tonight depends on how awake I am, since I was up early from 6am today and I'm going out to see a movie with a friend. It will probably be late when I get home, so I might just get to bed as soon as I get home. I hope you enjoy! If you purchased these magazines, let me know what you thought of the two interviews : Miley Cyrus / Channing Tatum! :D

Have a lovely rest of the day!


signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3