Tuesday, March 29, 2011

new nail colors to go along with the coming of spring!




Hello Beautiful Lovelies!

Two weeks ago I got some new nail polishes because I really wanted a new color to add to my already nail polish collection. I just didn't want a new nail color to have a new nail color; I wanted a new nail color for spring and because I like color! I like having the bright colors, especially when there is still snow outside that I am hoping and waiting to melt soon! I managed to purchase 3 nail polishes but technically one is just a top coat which I desperately needed since forever! Anywho.. the 3 polishes I got are from OPI are: Do you liliac me?[3rd], Top Coat[middle] and Barefoot in Barcelona![1st] [I love that name for the polish] <3


signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3