Saturday, April 16, 2011

Random : Talk Booster Updated Finally!


Hello Beautiful Lovelies! :D I just wanted to write a quick post saying I finally got to finishing the Talk Booster! I also know the photo I said I would use was of Tyra for this stuff but this just related to me finishing the Talk Booster, so I thought it was an appropriate choice. I will definitely make time to post up about something tomorrow, possibly shoes! Shoes for so-called spring that then decided to be winter again but shall melt again and be spring sunshine. I am sorry for the lack of posts lately. I just haven't had the full energy to do a decent post but I do have stuff to post, so that is not the problem at all. I will be back here tomorrow for a post or two, so check back! Thanks.



I guess I can add what's been currently on rotate for me as for music ..
1. Keri Hilson ft Nelly - Lose Control
2. Jasmine V ft Ryan Leslie - Hello
3. Wiz Khalifa - When I'm Gone
4. Nicki Minaj - Catch me
5. Robyn - Call your Girlfriend


signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3