Monday, May 23, 2011

Hasma & Evil Eye Bracelets


Good Evening Lovelies!

So today has been a rainy day and I have been super tired today, especially when I was at work. I just felt blah, just one of those days where theres not to much to do. I came home after work and went through my clothes to decide which whens I will give anyway to people in need. So I guess I am going to give them away to the people out of town that have lost there homes along with clothes, possessions etc. and now have nothing left. So sad, but I giving some of my clothes away is the least I could do. I believe donations are also accepted to Red Cross for Slave Lake disaster, if anyone was curious. I just wanted to do a post since I haven't for a while and was going to the next day after the one I last did but never got around to it. I remember talking with a friend and she was telling me how she purchased one of those Hasma bracelets. I was like oh yeah I have one of those along with the evil eye bracelet and I just thought okay, I should do post of those. However, my hasma bracelet is not like the one all the celebrities have where the bracelet color is red, mine is green instead. I got the evil eye bracelet one summer where theres rides and stuff to buy inside and the hasma bracelet I purchased from Max&Chloe online.






signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3