Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainbow Cake!


Good Morning Lovelies!

So I made another co-worker something but this time I made the rainbow cupcake idea into a cake and I thought I would just post up how it turned out. However, I do not have photos of how it turned out in the inside because I couldn't cut it obviously. It definitely turned out amazing, just as the cupcakes did and I am hoping to try it sometime using a round cake tin that has the hole in the middle to see how that turns out. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos and if you want to know how to make the process just go back to the cupcake post and follow those directions! Rainbow Cupcakes Enjoy! :D






signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3