Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update!


Hello Lovelies!

I just wanted to mention that I finally finished 'My Skin Care Routine' and 'Treasure Yourself' which was only half done. I am sorry it has taken me so long to finish both of these posts but they are now complete and can be finally fully read! I also posted up about the shampoo I mentioned a while back as well. I still have some posts left to finish up that haven't been completed yet and will get onto those next. I will have a post up tomorrow and I am hoping a to do the Talk Booster for this month as well. Also, friday I went to see Something Borrowed; I loved it! It was a good movie! I can't wait until it gets released to dvd and I guess the second book Something Blue is also being made into a movie, so that's cool! I still have to read both books. I probably should have read the book first but I never really get the time to and I really couldn't wait any longer to watch the movie. I think that is all for tonight, have a wonderful night and adios. :D

P.S. - I just wanted to add that the Talk Booster is updated for May! :D

signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3