Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4 - BEYONCE


Hello Beautiful Lovelies!!




How is your summer going so far? Hopefully, the weather is great as it is for me! :D So, I've been meaning to do a post for a while but I just never got around to it because work became so busy. I had to do a post today when I got home since I realized last night how long it's been since I last did a blog post. I have gotten a few things over periods at a time, not all at once. Anyways.. I purchased BEYONCE'S new album 4 today after work! I know people don't purchase albums anymore but if I love the artist I will buy it. So far this year I have purchased Taylor Swift's & Beyonce's new albums because they are amazing. You definitely can tell Beyonce put all her soul, passion, art and talent into this album without a doubt. The music is just so soulful, inspiring, uplifiting and just feel good music! I got the deluxe version of the album so there is Run the World [Girls] 3 times with three different remixes to listen to. I also watched the video YEAR OF 4 on youtube, she posted that was also inspiring to watch and her spoken inner knowledge is just so empowering and beautiful to watch along with listen to. I did go to Beyonce's concert when she came here and she was unbelievably amazing and just raw talent. I definitely got more than whatever I paid for the ticket. Her voice is just exhilratingly. I started listening to a few songs before I got the album and when I got home I listened to the whole thing; I was like it's over already! You can just feel the songs/music when she sings your body and mind just drown into it. It also is nothing like you have heard from any of her previous albums or even from when she was in a group. The music reminds me of something old school, vintage, authetic, classic and just sounding good music! So, if you are a fan of Beyonce and support along with love her; I suggest purchasing her album or if not even from itunes if available! :D




signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3