Thursday, July 7, 2011

Because we like to party


Good Sunny Evening Lovelies!!

Today, my package came from the things I had ordered online, just before I had to leave to work! :D It was so exciting and surprising because it came so fast! It said it would take 5-10 business days and was not the case. What I had order was from Forever21, just in case anyone is wondering where the items came from. I loved everything I got; I needed a new wallet and was looking for a while but couldn't find a nice one with lots of card holder pockets and of course I found one online! I like the print and definitely different from any wallets I have ever owned before. As for the clutch, I was debating on whether or not to get it but I just did because I like the the fabric and it reminds me of chanel! It's just so simple and good for when you don't want to be bothered carrying a million things or a huge bag, especially when it's hot out. For, my last purchase the earrings! I have seen earrings like those on people from viewing photos and I have always wanted some because I thought they looked so neat! I finally have my own, it may not be the same brand, design, style wise but close enough and I like them. I think this is pretty much it for this post, so enjoy the photos! :D












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3