Sunday, July 10, 2011

who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life


Good Morning Lovelies!












I hope your weekend is going good! This weekend has been gloomy and raining here on my end of the world. I guess is nice to some extend from hot, hot days and helps with allowing things to blossom along with grow. I'm really tired because I got home late from visiting my grandparents for their anniversary and my grandpa's birthday. However, it was nice to see some of my family- relatives even though the weather wasn't warm. I wanted to do a post friday before I left but I didn't get a chance because I had to get some last minute things done. I thought I would do a post right now this morning, since I have done everything else I need to but this. Anywho.. this post is just some things I had gotten a while ago last month/end of May. I ended up finding some jean shorts I liked since I've wanted some for a while but I could never find a good pair I liked. I also got some panties because they were on sale at aerie 5 for $15 which is a good deal since there usually more than that. I also got some victoria secret PINK, however those were there regular price but they were new designs. I found a fedora well I was with my friend shopping the other day but I never got and I went back to get it because I liked the color so much! I don't know if I'll actually wear it this summer or not.. we shall see! What else? I also got this make-up bag from victoria secret PINK, I thought it was super cute and I've also needed a little travel case for make-up or whatever you want to put in there. This is pretty much it, for this post hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day! =)

signed,
BRIGHTLIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3