Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 1 : Count Your Blessings

Hello Everybody! 


So today is the first day of the challenge and I know this is supposed to be done in the morning but I had work, so that is why I am doing it at night. Well for the first task is to :


- Make a list of ten blessings in your life you are grateful for.
- Write why you're grateful for each blessing
- Go back and read your list, either in your mind or out loud. When you get to the end of each one, say the magic words, thank you, thank you, thank you and feel the gratitude for that blessing as much as you possibly can.
- Repeat the first three steps of this magical practice every morning for the next 27 days.


Sentence Examples: 
- I am truly blessed to have what?, because why?.
- I am so happy and grateful for what?, because why?.
- I am truly grateful for what?, because why?.
- With all my heart, thank you for what?, because why?.


1. I am so grateful for clean water, because not everybody has the opportunity to have clean water.
2. I am so grateful for my family, because no matter what they will always be there.
3. I am truly grateful for my four closest friends, because without them I wouldn't be my authentic self.
4. I am truly grateful for the house I live in, because not everybody has shelter to live in and for that I am fortunate. 
5. With all my heart, thank you for laughter, because without laughing life would be dull. 
6. I am truly blessed to have a job because it provides me with the ability to accomplish goals, activities and pay bills. 
7. I am truly blessed to have an amazing job, because I can be free spirited, fun and yet be serious when I need to be. I can be free. 
8. I am truly blessed to have books to read, because I am able to have the chance to be literate in reading.
9. I am truly blessed to have an education, because I have the ability to fill my mind with knowledge I would not know without that chance.
10. With all my heart, thank you for the world, because I have the chance to travel anywhere on this amazing beautiful earth possible. 



Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3