Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 2 : The Magic Rock

Good Morning, Good Morning!! =)


Yes, I am in such a great mood, haha.. after all my laughter last night. It's great! I swear this week is going to be the best week of my life until my birthday swings around the corner in a few days! Any who, here is Day 2 of 26 challenges left to go! 


For today what needs to be done is : 
- Find a rock and put it by your bedside
- Before you go to sleep a night, hold your Magic Rock in your hand and think of the best thing that happened today. 
- Say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened today.
- Repeat the Magic Rock practice every night for the next 26 days.


_______________________________________________________________________________


Day 2 OF COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1. I am truly grateful for the sun, because waking up to morning light makes me appreciate the weather that much more.
2. I am truly blessed to have food, because without it I wouldn't be able to maintain my full potential.
3. I am so happy and grateful for last months outings once a week, because I got to enjoy my self and have a great time.
4. With all my heart, thank you for all the possibilities, because it pushes me that much more to go out of my comfort zone to achieve the things that I am capable of.
5. I am truly grateful for music, because it honestly makes my life that much more energized, fun but also has the ability to relate to any emotion that I am going through or feel at that moment.
6. I am so happy and grateful for spring and summer, because they make me love wanting to be out so much more, doing things.
7. I am truly blessed for the passion that runs inside of me and through my veins, because a lot of people struggle to figure out what their passionate about.
8. I am truly grateful for the struggles and lessons I have been put through, because I wouldn't be here today in this moment that I am now.
9. With all my heart, thank you for my two amazing nieces, because they make life so much more brighter and joyful.
10. With all my heart, thank you for my two aunts and grandma in Jamaica, because they always give true inspiration and believe in all that the see in me that I may not have seen in my self in my past that I do now. 







Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3