Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 14 : Have a Magical Day


Good Morning! 


Here is today's task to be completed :


- In the morning, work your way in your mind through the plans you have for the day and evening, until bedtime. With each plan or event, say the magic words, thank you at the end of the day, and you're immensely grateful because it went perfectly.


- After you've finished being grateful for all the plans in your day going brilliantly well, end magical practice by saying : And thank you for the great news coming to me today!




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 14 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1.  I am truly blessed to have family that are supportive, because they care and are always concerned.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for making it down safe in the weather conditions we had, because it was rainy and snowy.
3.  I am truly grateful for friends that care, because I know they actually want to know what's happening.
4. With all my heart, thank you for allowing me to see my grandpa, because it's probably the last time I'll ever see him.
5. I am truly grateful for the food provided to me well I was there, because I knew there was something to eat if I wanted to.
6. I am truly blessed to have seen part of my family, because I didn't get to last weekend. 
7. With all my heart, thank you for my aunties, because they're truly amazing.
8. I am so happy and grateful for the bed I had to sleep in, because it's always good to have some where to lay your head at at night.
9. I am truly grateful that I finally got part of my room organized and straight before I left, because it was getting out of hand.
10. With all my heart, thank you for LOVE, because without that I don't know where I'd be.





Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3