Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 15 : Magically Heal Your Relationships


Hi.


Today is #15 and here it is, also sorry for not coming back to do Day 14 of Count Your Blessings yesterday. I was out of town for a personal matter, so if you wanted to read it, just click here to Day 14 to read it. Thanks.


- Choose one difficult, problematic, or broken relationship that you want to improve.
- Sit down and make a written list of ten things you're grateful for about the person you've chosen. Write it down in the following way :
Name, I'm grateful for what?.



_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 15 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1.  I am truly blessed to have amazing family, because they're understanding.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for the road conditions coming back home, because they were not icy to get home.
3.  I am truly grateful for the food that was available today, because I didn't have have to worry if I was hungry or not.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the time that I got to spend with my grandpa today, because I am not sure when everything will be official.
5. I am so happy and grateful for the fruit that I had this morning, because it was something healthy.
6. I am truly blessed for the transportation to get to where we needed, because without that I don't know how else we would have gotten there.
7. I am truly grateful for getting to spend some more time with my family before I had to leave today, because it's not everyday things in life happen the way they do.
8. I am so happy and grateful for the refreshed sleep, because sometimes the body or mind feels a lack and when it gets a good amount then it's good to go.
9. I am truly grateful for the snow being gone when I got back home, because I like when everything is dry, melted and good conditions to do or get to places. 
10. With all my heart, thank you for it being okay to be free, because when your numb you don't feel anything or are block but when you're free you feel anything and everything possible because that's how it's really suppose to be. So I am thankful to not being numb but being able to feel. 





Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3