Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 16 : Magic and Miracles in Health


Happy Sunny Monday! 


It's Day 16 and it's pretty close to getting into the twenties, so very close to being done! Wow, has the days for this come and gone. Here is today's goal to achieve : 


- Recollect three separate times throughout your life when you felt on top of the world, and give sincere thanks for those times.
- Think about five functions of your body that are well, and one by one give thanks for each one.
- Choose one thing about your body or health you want to improve, and spend one minute visualizing yourself with the ideal state of your body or health. Then give thanks for this ideal state.


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 16 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1.  I am truly blessed to have all the people who were excited to see me at work, because they were glad I was supervising them. More excited than I was, which was understandable.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for the easy and laid back day, because it was very nice.
3.  I am truly grateful for the opportunity to supervisor for the last two hours of my shift, because I wasn't sure how well the 3 hours was going to go by.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the calmness while at work, because it was relaxing.
5. I am so happy and grateful for all the summery clothes that I found, because I am  excited for summer to be here.
6. I am truly grateful for all the stuff that I found yesterday, because everything I was looking for was in my size.
7. I am truly blessed for my auntie checking to see how I am and updating me, because I didn't feel exactly as though I knew what to say.
8. I am truly blessed for the food I had, because it was so good, so so good!
9. I am truly grateful for the count your blessings, because it makes you so grateful for what you have that when you need something it comes to you with ease.
10. With all my heart, thank you for my cute little niece, because she's just so cute when she falls asleep. 






Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3