Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 3 : Magical Relationships

Good Afternoon Lovelies!


I am on Day 3 for the tasks and this week just seems to be flying by or maybe it's just me!? Well for today's menu request is as follows : 


- Choose 3 of your closest relationships and collect a photograph of each person.
- With the photo in front of you, write 5 things you are most grateful for about each person, in your journal or on your computer.
- Begin each sentence with the magic words, thank you, include their name, and what you're specifically grateful for.
- Carry the three photographs with you today, or put them in a place where you will see them often. Look at the photographs on at least three occasions, speak to the person's face in the photograph, and thank them by saying the magic words, thank you, and their name. (ex. Thank you, Haley)


Cristina 
[1.] Thank you, Cristina, for our awesome conversations via in person, text messaging or over the phone. It's always great! 
[2.] Thank you, Cristina, for the stories that make me laugh because they make my day especially if I haven't had that great of a week or day.
[3.] Thank you, Cristina, for wanting to be friends with me again and allowing me back into your life. I honestly am truly truly grateful, you have no idea.
[4.] Thank you, Cristina, for accepting me for the way I am.
[5.] Thank you, Cristina, for your kind heart and being you, the person who I love as you are. 


Terrell 
[1.] Thank you, Terrell, for your honesty and pure truth.
[2.] Thank you, Terrell, for understanding my craziness at times.
[3.] Thank you, Terrell, for not being judgmental whenever I have a weird, awkward or over thinking it thought or moment.
[4.] Thank you, Terrell, for your patience with me.
[5.] Thank you, Terrell, for bring like an older brother to me that I never had or got. You're the best!


Joyce
[1.] Thank you, Joyce, for being supportive when it comes to the one thing I really want to do.
[2.] Thank you, Joyce, for always listening when we meet up and chatting about anything and everything.
[3.] Thank you, Joyce, for understanding me when it comes to life.
[4.] Thank you, Joyce, for wanting and making time to hangout with me.
[5.] Thank you, Joyce, for being you! 

_______________________________________________________________________________


DAY 3 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS



1. I am truly blessed to have the ability to hear because without hearing I wouldn't be able to enjoy music, listen to someone verbally speak etc.
2. I am so happy and grateful for Cristina in my life because without her in my life, life is just not the same.
3. I am truly grateful for my eyes because without them I wouldn't be able to do the things that I do on a daily basis that I use my eyes for.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the wisdom given to me because it has allowed me to learn a lot in life.
5. I am truly blessed to have a bed to sleep on because not everybody is lucky to have a luxury such as a bed to sleep in at night.
6. I am truly blessed to have a computer to use for research, communication, pretty much anything.
7. I am so happy and grateful for the people who are no longer in my life because they have taught me things and have allowed me to become the person I truly want to be.
8. With all my heart, thank you for my cousins because they are all amazing, amazing, amazing in their own way.
9. With all my heart, thank you for my legs that I use on a daily basis because without them I wouldn't achieve the things I need to do in a day without them.
10. I am truly blessed to have movies as a form of entertainment because it's another way I am able to enjoy myself or just relax when I want to. 





Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3