Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 23 : The Magical Air That You Breathe


 Good Morning!


Day 23 is here and so here is the task for today!


- Five times today, stop and think about the glorious air that you breathe. Take five deliberate breaths, and feel the feeling of the air moving inside your body, feel the joy of breathing it out. w
- After you have taken the five breaths, say magic words: Thank you for the magical air that I breathe. Be as grateful as you can for the precious, life-giving air that you breathe.




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 23 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have wall paintings, because they can make a room pop, bring something out in the room.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for the microwave, because it allows me to reheat up food instead of turning on the stove.
3.  I am truly grateful for clocks, because without them I wouldn't know what time it is. 
4. With all my heart, thank you for Cristina, because without her I wouldn't have all the fun coffee, movie, food meet ups + awesome conversations. 
5. I am so happy and grateful for gyms, because I can go workout whenever I want to.
6. I am truly blessed to have a sewing machine to sew, because I can do a lot of projects on my own free time.
7. I am truly grateful for elevators & escalators, because without them at times it would be a long walk up the flight of stairs. 
8. I am so happy and grateful for Chinese food, because it is so delicious. 
9. I am truly blessed to have all the wonderful scenery, because it can be so beautiful as well as calm. 
10. With all my heart, thank you for the opportunity to advance myself at work, because it gives a challenge for me to do more than I am now. 



Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3